Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, October 23, 2009

Temptations!!!Argh!!Wat the...

It's 2am nw.And I don't know why in a sudden I decided to update my blog.Ok,talking about my school.I felt so lucky today:D You know why?Ok I'll tell you why..hehe.. because my modern maths teacher came to my class and she 'belanja' my class Peel Fresh..lols..luckily I didn't skip school..I came to school instead..hehes..There were grape and orange flavour...too bad there were just a few grape ones..so,I took the orange one...anyway,I'm really grateful already...I'm gonna miss her so much..she's the best teacher ever...She treats us like her own children...is not easy to find such a good teacher...Oh yea,my modern maths marks for trials is higher compare to my monthly test..It's all because of her...she gave us workbook to do before my SPM..


Lately,I've lotsa temptations.I hate it you know.It distract me from my books and SPM is just around the corner.
List of what I've been so obsessed to:
1)Online games.
2)Latest movies from my sis's godbro.
3)camwhore.
4)chatting.
5)dreaming.
6)sleeping a lot.
7)Watching Comedies.
8)Eating fried stuff.


Graduation Day Pichas!:D
























When Boredom strikes.(:




0 comments:

Post a Comment