Today was a memorable day.It was Dragon's birthday. So, my friends and I went to Joyful Home.I sang some christian songs and "Because You Loved Me-Celine Dion" for them.Gawdd..was so touched to see them being so united singing together.Those feelings were priceless.Feeling so loved by those kids.A girl kept asking me to come to visit her always and she said she will miss my voice .Aww...(: And she gave me a mini torchlight .(= She asked me to use it during blackouts .It's just so meaningful to me.It's like God sent an angel and the angel said" I will give you some hope when you're in darkness" And yesterday my house blackout!LOL
Miss those warm hugs and kisses .I wish I can take lots and lots of pictures but my phone camera sucks and I have not enough space.sigh..
OH yeah,I miss my camera a lot.Just so you know,my camera spoilt already and I have sent it back to the shop.Luckily,I have the warranty card with me.Phew~ Or else I need to pay .I can't wait for it !!!
My hair is growing longer.I want to keep it long .I've never tried keeping it longer before.According to my sister,I look cuter with short hair but I'm stubborn:P I want to try a new hairstyle .=)
Hmm what else..Oh yeah! People kept asking me to participate in choir but I dislike practices D': I'm the kind who love to sing for fun and practice myself.In short,I love freedom when comes to music I guess.But think over,probably I can learn something new and also improve my vocal skill if I join.Everything has it pro and cons.Therefore,I'm in dilemma.It's just so hard for me to make a decision. Should I join choir? o.O
It's important you maintain your natural rhythm of life. Everyone has their own rhythm of living, - for some it's faster, for other it's slower. When you are forced to live outside your own rhythm, it is exhausting. Remember to keep coming back to your own rhythm.

0 comments:
Post a Comment