skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
A Roller Coaster Ride
Home
About
Contact
Log In
Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
Saturday, October 15, 2011
Catch-up with my Niece
Yesterday I attended my cousin's wedding dinner.I was happy to see my niece there.We sat in the same table and chat about life and etc.hehesx)
FOOD!I ate until so full xP
My niece,Michelle and I. =)
Malaysia's version of chung kar yan :)
as usual camwhore after that :P
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
I-Follow
kitchen corner
homebake
vanilla cupcakes recipe
chocolate cupcakes recipe
Cupcake inspiration
Celebration Dates!
Allaboutcakes
Stuffs
Cupcake bakeshop :)
Just Crap or chat ^^
♥Friends♥
AliciaTAL
Bubzbeauty
suejean
Kyle
GERMAINE
Shazana
Jenny
daphne Iking
Kendra
Aik wee Ivy
Michelle couzie :)
MunMun
GenevieveSharon
About Mua ♥♥♥ :D
►
2017
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2016
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
2014
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2013
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
2012
(9)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2011
(287)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(16)
▼
October
(13)
No title
Kinda accurate though :P
If You Love Me. Let Me Know. If You Don't then Let...
❤ Girl's Language :If She Don't Text You :- It's B...
No title
Catch-up with my Niece
Made chocolate cupcake for prayer gathering =)
No title
Strongly agree with this
The question is how to know whether I made the rig...
No title
Yi Ge Ren Sheng Huo (Lin Fan)Ye zi zai chuang wai ...
only through love of God you can understand life. ...
►
September
(13)
►
August
(37)
►
July
(37)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(37)
►
April
(38)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(19)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(77)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(12)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
Copyright 2009
A Roller Coaster Ride
. Powered by
Blogger
.
Blogger Templates
created by
Deluxe Templates
WP Themes designed by
EZwpthemes
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment