Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, March 10, 2012

"The more digital our society becomes, the less people value their privacy.”

I have read the newspaper this afternoon about facebook. I've seen lots of pornographic ,violence and inappropriate stuff that are not suitable to be viewed by the age group of below 18 years old posted on facebook. Due to the advance of technology ,we have good digital cameras ,interesting handphones(smartphones) ,flat screen tv ,the mini laptop (notebook),ipod ,ipad and the list goes on.I feel that people should take this as an serious issue.I am pretty sad to see many teenager had misuse their digital devices by posting negative stuff on the Internet. Please respect yourself and others ! We all have value as a human being .so please have dignity ! Value your privacy and people will respect you. I just don't really know how to put in words so I randomly type this out.I hope you people understand what I'm trying to say. Have a great week! ciao .

0 comments:

Post a Comment