Wednesday, September 7, 2016
He is always there .
Finally I am back on blogger.Okay !let's begin the updates about my life.I am finally back from Singapore for good now. I'm grateful and thankful for the experience from the Almighty Lord . To fresh graduate or people who are looking for a job, I understand you people if you are not getting any reply from certain company. I assumed it is a normal situation .Just keep looking and remember to send a decent resume if you get what I mean .
I love to be different because I get to learn different things. Well, I feel by doing different things the end result will be unexpected.what not I love surprises too ! I get bored easily luckily my boyfriend could stand me being dramatic at times. I feel life supposed to be having fun and it is not only about paying the bills every month.
I always have dreams and goals that I want to accomplish. So live life more alive and drive yourself crazy!😉
He is always watching me from above I know. Sorry for being a naughty child at times. Thank you for the tremendous forgiveness and support you have shower me .Amen .

0 comments:
Post a Comment