Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, August 22, 2009

23th August 2009

Hey everyone who reads my blog:D
Today,I am new on blogger.(:
Alright I would like to talk about yesterday. Yesterday I woke up at 9.00 a.m. ,I was rushing to get ready for my chemistry tuition which starts at 9.30a.m. The class was not boring.It was hilarious and interesting .hehe due to Mr. King's jokes.He cracked some jokes about ajinomoto again.
He said that ajinomoto in mandarin is aji'meiyou'moto.and in malay is aji'naik'moto.and in tamil is call aji'eleh'moto and so on.LOLs!
We learned about soap and detergent.when he drew the cleaning stage which looks like sperms the guys kept laughing.LOL!
Here's the picture of it(:




Somehow,I'm ease now because he has finished the last chapter of our chemistry!whee~~I am so flattered...
Wait a minute...I shouldn't be happy...my trials is next month.T.T
Oh yea,yesterday was grandparents day!I celebrate in church yesterday.too bad I didn't see my grandparents.I miss them a lot.btw,HAPPY GRANDPARENTS DAY!!! to all grandparents.
Well ,today I decided to post some of my family pictures.
Here it is:D



Mum,sis and I.(:



Me, sis and her fav panda bear.



My sis,her fav rabbit,me and mum.



Sis and I.LOL!as you can see,when she was small she loves to be a princess.



Me and aunt jacinta.as you can see,she always love to teach me how to say banana.



Me,my cousies and sis during CNY:D
from left:dominique,janice,jeanette and charmaine.



At my cousin house during christmas.




Mua grandma and I:D



Mua.




My siblings in cameron highlands
From left:janice,jeanette,joshua and justin



At my grandma house.my siblings,grandma and my mum.




During my birthday celebration.sis,bro and I.LOL!I was pretending to be sad.




All of my cousins.
From left:joshua,Amy,Christabel,Basil,Dominique,Charmaine.




At Pulau Pangkor I guess.









My sis kissing bro.sweet moments(:




Sis kissing Mua:D




Me,sis and mum in Melaka.




sis and I riding a horse(:


I really miss those moments. I'm so happy after looking at all these pictures.Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful family.Amen.
That's all for today.(:
Have a nice day!

2 comments:

Jean said...

nostalgic-nya! =)

Ken Wooi said...

hello!
old picture eh.. =)

kenwooi.com

Post a Comment