Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Favourite Comedian:DD

LOL!Hey,I'm back on blogger .(^.^)
Hahas..My latest obsession is watching comedies(:
Yay!Guess who's my favourite comedians.(:
Hmmm...I like ShaneDawson, Miss Yau, Nigahiga, Kevjumba, Smosh and CHONNY!!:D
As you can see ,I like Chonny the most because he's kinda cuteee pie with his pink cheeks and he has a unique character.
He's an australian vietnamese chinese.He's 18 but look like a 15 year old kid.I can't wait to check out his new video.Oh yea,recently I saw him on blogtv a few times.He was so awesome and many fans were so crazy about him.Wow,the chatroom was so packed.There were 200+ people there.So sad to say..I was kicked out suddenly because it was overloaded.T.T

So,I created a new account and finally get back there.It was damn hilarious and fun.Chonny and his friends were making prank calls to the pizza hut and fan's house.I remembered that an indian lady from pizza hut picked up the call with an indian accent..and her accent was so funny.LOL!It took about 30 mins just to call pizza hut because of the stupid advertisement ...They said they wanted pizza and pasta and so they gave fake address..(Conversation)Chonny:"What pasta do you have?" Pizza lady:'We have chicken and mushroom,beef bolognaise and etc.Chonny:''What's in the chicken and mushroom?'' Pizza Lady:Uhh..I don't know..It ended up with a big LOL ...Piccolo(his friend) and Chonny laugh so LOUD until my speaker almost burst.Unfortunately,he cant call me because he only call those people who live in melbourne,australia.
Oh yea,he was awesome in playing guitar too.His guitar skill was amazing.**Message to Chonny: Hey Chonny,keep it up and all the best in making comedies.I will always support ya!and Thanks for answering my question in blogtv.(: Asians RAWKS!!!**


Chonny!(:


Isn't he cute?:D




Chonny with his guitar on blogtv.(:




:D sorry for the poor quality camera.


To those who don't watch comedies,try to watch them.It's really nice watching because it can overcome your stress,cheer up your day and make you look even younger.Laughter is the best medicine to stay young and healthy.Who doesn't want to live their life happily and to the fullest each day?So,I hope everyone really enjoy themselves with their favourite hobbies.God Bless everyone!Smile always!
Take care :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment