1st day:We walked with our luggages to check in at Hotel Fortuna.My luggage was the heaviest I guess...hehe:P but luckily,the guys help us to carry our luggages .lols.After unpacked our clothes and stuff,I changed my clothes and we went to Pavilion.I have my lunch at Pavilion food court.I ate korean cuisine .hehes.The guys went to KFC and have their lunch there. Then,my fren,Cecelia bought mineral water at Cold Storage .We continue exploring Pavilion and saw many nice clothes with vry 'nice' prices...hahas.After finished our window shopping,we went to Starhill Gallery.wow the place was so luxurious =O
Later,we walked to Berjaya Times Square.We went separated group among ourselves .hehes.Guys went to watch movie.Girls(including me) walked around to see whether there is any nice stuff to shop..hehes.When I was walking around, I found a shoe shop with reasonable price .:)I wanted to buy the RM29.90 sandals but my size isn't available.sobx.So,I bought my sandals at Voir and an Armani Xchange blouse from F.O.S
While waiting for the guys finished watching their movie,we went to sweetchat cafe to have our teabreak.
We meet up with the guys and have our dinner at Berjaya Times Square foodcourt :)
After our dinner,we walked back to our hotel and took our shower.
We rest for a while and watched TV and chat n etc.Then,we went with the guys to MCD for our supper.Guys ate at MCD while Girls take away and ate in the Hotel because the place was so packed.Ate my supper then went to bed.
In the bus.
sis and I in the bus :)
Guys who help us to carry our luggage .hehe:P
My lunch ,korean cuisine :)
Starhill Gallery.

Mua Durian Pancake at sweetchat cafe:).Yummy...^^
Cecelia,Hun Fern & Ye mun scone & chic and tuna toast.
New Sandals from Voir which save my life.Because my sandals causing me having blister.Cost me RM39.90
New Armani Xchange Blouse from F.O.S which cost me RM50.
2nd day:woke up 7.50 a.m. Get ready and started to walk around 8.30 a.m. Ate breakfast and started our journey to KLCC.So,we bought ticket for the KL monorail ride from Bukit Bintang to KL Sentral one.After reaching KL Sentral we walked to the LRT station,we went to the LRT station and bought the ticket from KL Sentral to KLCC.From KLCC LRT ,we walked to the Star Education Fair.We walked around the Star Eduation Fair and ask some advice from the people there.Then,have our lunch at KLCC, Nandos restaurant.Then,we went window shopping at KLCC.I bought some souvenirs from KLCC.We meet up with the guys at 6.45 p.m.Then,we walk as fast as possible like amazing race to the KLCC LRT.LmaoXD.So exciting because I bought the ticket from KLCC to KL Sentral myself for the 1st time.hahas.anyway,I felt independent that time because all this while the guys were like our guardian/parents.LOL.Then,my sis,her friend and I chased the LRT because I heard some of the guys said that the LRT won't wait for people unlike the KL Monorail so we gotta walk in fast.So,we went to the door which has juz a few person.(Note:must be observant like my friend,Ye Mun.She's the one who asked me and my sis to go to the door which is not crowded or not we'll be left out.)Then,from KL Sentral,a guy friend bought the ticket for us from KL Sentral to Bukit Bintang(near our hotel) one.So we waited for the KL Monorail and went into the KL Monorail .It started to rain heavily when we reached Bukit Bintang.So,we ran as fast as we could.Reached hotel and took our shower.After that,we went to Pavilion to buy our cinema ticket(Sherlock Holmes).Have our dinner and rest for a while. Then,from our hotel we walked to Pavilion again to watch our movie at 12.50 a.m.Sherlock Holmes was indeed a nice movie but I fall asleep many times.So,I didn't catched up lotsa parts.hehes.Even the ending part I fall asleep.LOL.The movie ends at 2.50 a.m. if I'm not mistaken.Then,we walked to our hotel around 3 something.Went to bed.Thats all for the 2nd day.:D
jean.jan.mun.
Scenery from outside of my hotel window.
KL Monorail railway station.(:
Nandos Peri Peri Chicken.
From Left to right:Alvin Tan,Winson Chong ,Winson Chai,Ryan Lee, Joseph Chan,Keinth Kong.
From Left to right:Jan,Jean,Cecelia,Theresa and Ye Mun.
KLCC Washroom which cost me RM2.The F.O.C washroom was damn full so I was forced to go to this washroom.
KLCC and Berjaya Times Square guide.:) helped us alot.
Souvenirs for my friends.(:
3rd day:Packed our stuff and checked out.Then,stored our luggages in the storeroom.Ate breakfast at the usual place.Then,we walked to the bus station to buy our bus ticket to go back to Ipoh at Pudu Raya bus station.Damn tiring man.Then, walked to Sungei Wang to buy clothes.Sis and Cecelia bought many nice and reasonable price clothes while Ye Mun bought a handbag.Then,I went to Plaza Low Yat and bought a 8GB pendrive which cost me RM57 only.cheap wei.hehes:P Ate our lunch at Hainan Cafe and went back to the hotel to collect our luggages .Carry our luggages into the taxi and walked to the Pudu Raya Bus station.Waited for the bus around 20 minutes I guess but the bus seems not at the bus stop.Suddenly,they asked us to walk further down outside the bus station.With my heavy luggage ,I had to walked to the place where the bus stop.haih..Walked into the bus and felt relieved.Couldn't sleep in the bus because I wore colour cons.Finally reached Ipoh in like 2 hours.Went back home.
8GB pendrive from Plaza Low Yat.
Anyway,I Miss KL SO MUCH :(
Hope you enjoy reading my boring story but indeed a fun and tiring trip with those awesome people :D Thanks guardians .hehes(:

0 comments:
Post a Comment