I would love to express what I feel about this year.Okay , before that I would love to share about my current obsession .I've watched 'Hi My Sweetheart' ep 13 and I'm so badly want it to end which is episode 14!!! :DD The last episode.hahas :)
And Oh yea,I wanna watch the latest taiwanese drama entitle Down With Love.Jerry & Ella acted in that drama.Can't wait for that drama !!! hehes.
Enough about my drama ,I think 'you' might be feeling really bored reading my blog now.Now I'm waiting for L license .I hope I would pass my P license after practicing for 16hours.wish me good luck!!^^
Did I mention I got a job?? It's like finally I get a job .LOL..was tremendous flattered..Thanks to mum :D She recommended me ! :) And not forgotten, thank GOD !!Hallelujah ..I'll start work on this coming friday as a promoter .Hehes.I'm not gonna mention where it is .I want 'YOU' to find out yourself. :) teehee..
Today ,I bought a white Polo shirt and a black long pants for my job .It cost me just RM10 for a shirt and RM29 for a black long pants.I was happy because I managed to save my mum's money.It's not easy to gain money so I think we should spend wisely.And mum work so hard everyday to earn money for us(family) and also managing the house.Mum,sis and I were busy nowadays making kuih &cookies for CNY to earn money and able to give relatives kuih.It's not easy to make traditional kuih .I even burnt myself.Anyway,I'm proud that I can make it eventhough not as nice as mum's.By the way,CNY is just around the corner so I got to save money for mum because money will be going out more than coming in.CNY=money. Angpow,foods and clothes =MONEY MONEY MONEY...
So this year,I'm not gonna have any new clothes but I'm really happy indeed.I've gain more experience compare to last year.I've experience driving,gaining new friends ,protect by people when parents were not with me,traveling with friends,doing kuih by myself , and understand life even more.CNY is not about having new clothes,receiving angpows and eating delicious food.To me CNY is more about building a closer relationship with family and friends.What I want say is MONEY can't buy love,hapiness and experience.I hope everyone is living in a good,happy and healthy lifestyle so that CNY this year would be even awesome than yrs before! :) so,appreciate your family ,friends ,and things around you!! and to those who are still single .Just cheer up because maybe your MR/Miss Right not appear yet. I believe GOD give us a choice to choose .So, GOOD luck to all.
Have a nice day AHEAD!:)
P/S:Thanks to my friend who kills my boredom during the long holiday.Was really happy for you to call me and chat with me about our lives.We'll be friends for eternity !!I appreciate every moments we were together for the past 10 years.I heart you :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment