My wounds were healed by the Almighty Lord. All hatred disappeared just like that.I was so touched with Pastors preachings and the anointing sessions. I felt the Lord presence through the songs ,the meaningful lyrics,the bible words,the tears that worth shedding for & the tongues languages. I wish I could speak in tongues .
According to my dad,he said it was meant for all youths because it was so happening.Yeah,I have to admit that it was really happening that we were overjoyed for what Jesus had done for us .And at the same time cry for what he has done for us all. But I disagree that It was meant for youths only.I have seen many adults during the concert.No matter how old or young it doesn’t really matter.What matters the most was how much you learnt throughout the sessions.
But no matter what I think I will be a catholic forever.I aint a religion hypocrite .I respect all believers & religions. I believe everything happens for a reason. So,I am proud to be a Catholic ,I have choosen to be a Catholic in confirmation & borned to be Catholic.I accepted everything eventhough I have the rights to choose.I won’t do anything to change my appearance as God created it beautifully.
So,just be grateful and appreciate what he had done for us all.I remembered the Bible says that our Faith is as small as a mustard seed.So yeah,no matter what obstacles you have been through just read the Bible to all Christians.The words in the Bible is meaningful and It will calm you no matter what.

1st day concert .Vivi & Mua. (:

With One of the worshipper.(:

With Pastor Josh & SHa. I know his cute right?(:

Trinity.:D Mic,Sha & Me.

Sha & Me in the crowds

Huey Shen & Me.

Sha & me.Showing our wristband & assessories

Esther & us. I wish I can sing as awesome as her.

0 comments:
Post a Comment