My friends are unique & one a kind.In each & every person there are weaknesses within themselves. (: So,yeah just look at their good side & appreciate them.With them I'm a perfect & happy little youth .My closest friends are Vivian,Pashvinder,Jenny ,Sharon,Shirley,Yee Mei,Hana & Thurga.Even how annoyed they are,I'll still love them.Shirley !! there is no news about you!!I know you're studying pretty hard now..Hope you're happy & wish you Good Luck!!:D
Yesterday was Patrick's farewell hang out.I felt sad when I heard that his leaving LSA1. His a good friend & student. Anyway,I wish him the best in his teacher's training.Hope he can overcome all those obstacles ahead.Patrick !! I know you can do it!! All the best yeah! Rejoice & be glad with it.It's better to be happy,grateful & appreciate every seconds we have.
Stay optimistic people !
God Bless all the people who have lack of confidence.Just be humble & be grateful of what you have.I believe simple lifestyle is happier.
I love my life now <3 <3

0 comments:
Post a Comment