Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, October 22, 2010

It's been a while. I know

I was pretty lazy to blog so yeah.many stuff happening lately.Exam was a beautiful disaster D= couldnt finish it on time & many don't know how to answer.arghh! I hate myself!
I was so happy that finals has finished !Yay!
but the other side of me was like .Haih..results D;
Skol life can be really good or really bad.anyway,gonna appreciate while I still can.
Those who hate me please click the [x] button up there.I don't welcome haters or news spreader here.
I love my friends alot! =D I appreciate those who cherish this friendship..
Been scarving for fast food lately...Yeah I know it's unhealthy & fattening .But it's so tempting.Sobx.T.T I'm like thinking about it almost everyday but didnt get the chance to eat ;( anyway,gonna have a hang out next week with friends ;DD
Hope everything goes well!^^
Gonna plan for badminton session & group studying session during the skol hols!
Jean,rmb dont talk so much in library!
arghh cant resist lar D= hehes.


sometimes when u're awesome,ppl would love to trigger you .Thats life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment