I always remember unhappy thoughts more than happy ones.
Thats me.
I'm getting sick of certain stuff.
I love songs.I'm addicted to it especially Love songs.
Random facts about me
1.I love to smile
2.I love to bake,sing & dance eventhough I'm not good at it.
3.I'm loud & can be quiet.moodswings .(:
4.I emo alot.
5.I always love ppl to talk to me first.
6.I love people with sense of humour
7.people who respect others.
8.people who know how to keep secret.
9.I love childish ppl as in acting childish.but at the same time must be mature.
10. I wouldnt want to find love in skol
11. I used to have cramps that hurts like hell.like fire burning in the legs
12. I'm friendly in a way.
13.I love hugs ALOT.I'm huggable :D
14. I wish to have a Hot body.
15. I love to see ppl smiles & imitate ppl.
16.I love to spend time with ppl I love.
17.Family & my trusted friends are important to me.
18.I love pets.I can be vry gentle wen I see a cute pet.
19.I love people hu are talented in stuff they like & would put all the best in it.
20. I can't swim.
21. I love to joke around.
22. I don't think I'm mean so yeah.If anything I said & you get offended.I'm sry coz I didnt mean it.
23.when I say sry ,I really mean it from the bottom of my heart.
act thr are lots to list down.but I'm lazy :p

0 comments:
Post a Comment