On this day, God wants you to know
... that every relationship rests on three legs: accepting, supporting and challenging. That's really it, isn't it? You want your relationships to be grounded on accepting each other as you are. On supporting each other through the inevitable ups and downs. On challenging each other to become more, to grow, to flourish. Which one of these is the more difficult one for you, and how are you going to practice it in the next 24 hours?
Yesterday was an awesome day!First,we went to Thurga's house & we ate rice with chicken curry, mutton & some vegetable kurma :D simply delicious.I even added rice because it has been ages since I eat a delicious curry rice :)
Hahas.KL was sweating & he paused eating for a while because he cannot take spicy food.Anyway,I'm kinda a spicy-lover so I've no problem with anything.Thurga was amazed with me though.:p After having our lunch,we have a strong feeling to visit other friends house because we want to feel the spirit of Deepavali,have fun and we have the enthusiasm to say Hi to them :)
Jerry,Thurga(Tom),KL & mua went to 3 houses for visitation.Seriously,we enjoyed ourselves a LOT .As usual,me & Thurga laughed like crazy in the car because Jerry kept U-turn due to Thurga's being the road director.LMAOxD The first house we visited was Samu's house.Thurga suggested us to visit her house.Actually I feel weird to visit her house because I don't know her well but she don't really mind when Thurga informed her that we're coming.I'm glad to know that she welcomed all of us :P
A warm welcome from her sis & her Dog? .Hehes:P talking bout her dog .KL was traumatised to it now.God knows what had happened.
After that,the second house we've had visited was Sharmila's house.It was funny to see her covered her mouth and said 'OMG' when she was sweeping the floor outside her house .We kinda surprised her I guess :p
Anyway,her mum & sisters were friendly .When we left the house,the rain getting heavier and heavier .So,we went to Thurga's house to rest for a while.We actually wanted to go to another friend's house, but one of them wasn't at home, and the other we don't know of their address since nobody answered our calls.
So,Thurga's mum suggested us to visit our teacher house,Pn. Geetha :D
Her house was amazing :) I was totally speechless when I was entering the main gate.
Her children was damn friendly and hilarious.We joked around & ate a bit . Before we left,we got a packet money from Pn. Geetha and we watched the children playing with fireworks :D
We ended our journey in Thurga's house.We ate Thosai,egg+thosai & putu mayam thingy (don't remember what it's called)with chicken curry and some sour vegetable soup for dinner.We left Thurga's house at 8.30 pm I guess.My heart felt unwillingly to leave but every journey got to end.So yeah,it was the most unforgettable Deepavali celebration we've ever had! I want to thank everyone especially Tom & Jerry.Not forgetting,Pn. Geetha & family,Samu & family,Sharmila & family ,Thurga's family for welcoming us ,Jerry for becoming our driver ,KL & Thurga for supporting this visitation all these while .

Left to right:Thurga,me & jerry playing fireworks

Left to right:KL,Jerry,Thurga & Sharmila at Sharmila's house :P

Pn. Geetha's house Kolam...symbolises all of us :D very meaningful indeed :))
I'm lazy to upload all the pics here...click this link if you want to see more pics http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=252884&id=547658630

0 comments:
Post a Comment