I never know that Jenny,Ivy,Kyle,Thurga,Vivian,Ash & Joey would click with me pretty well. From a stranger ,we became friends.Isn't friendship a miracle? Anyway,I'm grateful to have each one of them unique.Praise the Lord,Alelluai .(:
I can't describe each one of them because they are beyond words that could describe them.
I know I sometimes do hurt their feelings .Please forgive me people. I wish we'll be BFFs!!
Here's some quotes I find it true (:
"A true friend stabs you in the front."
- Oscar Wilde
"Thus nature has no love for solitude, and always leans, as it were, on some support; and the sweetest support is found in the most intimate friendship."
- Cicero
"With every friend I love who has been taken into the brown bosom of the earth a part of me has been buried there; but their contribution to my being of happiness, strength and understanding remains to sustain me in an altered world."
- Helen Keller
"What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies."
- Aristotle
"I find friendship to be like wine, raw when new, ripened with age, the true old man's milk and restorative cordial."
- Thomas Jefferson
"Too late we learn, a man must hold his friend
Unjudged, accepted, trusted to the end."
- John Boyle O'Reilly
"Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead.
- Anna Cummins
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious, it is the true source of art, science, and friendship."
- Albert Einstein

0 comments:
Post a Comment