Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Holiday Life update

On the 13th & 14th of dec,I've been sleeping over Ivy's house.We watched Harry Potter on the 1st day,window shopping,played congkak and etc.Day 2,we woke up early and had our breakfast at the nearby shop ^^ hehe.was fun though because It's has been months since I went out for breakfast.In the afternoon,vivian came over and did cupcakes with us.Funny moments & yeah we went to the night market with Kyle and Khai Mun.We ate laksa except for Khai Mun.hehes.I've tried the octopus balls!xD hahas.& Kyle treated me & vivian milkshake.kekeke.gawdd,I've a really good memory though:P
Enjoyed myself really much (:


Ivy dear & mua :D


Awwww...<3 Vivian babe did this for mua :P

Oh yeah,I've been working as a part time promoter on the 16th-19th of december .Once again experiencing working life,It can be really pressured sometimes.I felt the joy of people buying my company stuff :D Today I saw a show about 'why people are gaining weight' .I forgot the show name.It says that pressure can cause people to have a big belly.and If you have not enough of sleep,you will gain weight easily :O that scares me.&& people tend to eat a lot during cold weather because they're more gloomy during that time.It was called as 'gloomy disease' I guess.xD



Not forgetting today,I made cupcakes again,the third time for my friends & family.HAHA!xD I woke up 7.30am.While waiting for Sharon,I made tong yuan.Then we crapped a lot.HahahaxD lots of random craps..LMAOxD.We ate our breakfast and started making it. Decoration moments are always the best! I laughed the whole day until my stomach hurts.seriously :P I've never laughed so much before this year.HAHAHA.xD
So yeah,ended my day with laughters.After she left, I felt asleep.So here I am awake writing my blog :P hehes




testing whether it's fully cook or not :P









For Shir .shhhh!:P

Ohh yeah,kien2 came over too :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment