It's been a while :) Based on my title,yeah I seldom update my blog.Probably No one gonna read this except my closest friends but I will try my best to update as often as I can.You can remind me if you want some update .okay,I kickstarted my day with an awesome breakfast .teehee.someone cooked it for me.:P Washed & hung all my family's clothes before going to parade. I forgot how to go to Thurga's house so we were kinda lost but finally we found her house,I felt so glad.hahaha.Found maths S book!whee! Luckily we came earlier,because I think jerry took the last one if I'm not mistaken.I had a great day with Thurga and Hana.as usual we had our girl's chat ,crapped and joke a lot.I actually felt heavy-hearted to go home.sigh.anyway,we shall have another hang out probably around February .MuahahaxD
Ohh yeah,I've been trying to make a video or sing a song.I love this song alot although it's a sad song.My soul just attached to it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment