Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Time flies

Third week of school in year 2011 ,many things happened in just a glimpse of an eye.Update about 2011 .(:

For the first time,I'd celebrated New Year with my friends.I have had reunited with my old schoolmate and gained new friends.I'd deactivated my facebook and I had tried to stay away from the computer.Got praised by Pn. Tan and Pn. Harlina and I was so flattered.I did my class duty roster for the first time in form six and probably it will be my last time to do stuff for my class.I will miss everyone and form six life since this is the last schooling year .No matter how bitter I'd been through ,I will try to cover it with sweetness and appreciate every moments.I will try to stop being so naughty in class and will remain as a good student and also be a better daughter.

I'd hang out ALOT in 2010 .Gosh,got to repent already.I'd wasted plenty of time hanging out the whole day during holidays.Got nagged by my eldest brother.I went to night market almost every week ,jusco-kbox,TGV cinema and capcom,parade-kbox,
,bowling centre and novelhut,polo ground and De Garden.
And I'm now recalling what we did during the holidays.It was like just happened yesterday.

Time really flies.Jenny went back to Utar,Sharon is currently doing National Service,Shirley came back from Melaka but busy with assignments and studies,Ivy went to KL with her family and the rest of my friends with me now doing upper six.sigh.
It will be so happening since MUET and STPM gonna be just around the corner.
Not forgetting,I had visited Convent last friday with Jenny,Ashmin and Vivian .It was like finally after a year.A few changes to the place but the hawkers are still the same.An uncle selling ice cream said I used to ignore his question and he said I've grown up because I talked more than usual :P HEHE! Met Mr.Tan and we talked a little and took lots of pictures .HAHA! Hope we will visit again in future and reunite .:D

0 comments:

Post a Comment