I know I've been so down a few days ago.But yeah,I've been a lot of heartache .Cried a lot this year.Yeah,I did mentioned in my last posts that I cried until my eyes swollen .I've deleted it to forget all those sad stuff and move on.You know sometimes you just GOT TO MOVE ON..Yeah,step forward and march.Remember to be thankful and grateful for everything.Have you ever wonder why are you on earth? To spread love to each and every human.To make them feel they are not alone. I know humans can be selfish sometimes.Everyone of us nurture up in a different way.We're from different family and different beliefs.Therefore,we must tolerate and understand them in order to achieve peace.I have experience and see with my own eyes about why people just can't change.It's because all of us think differently and brought up in a different way.In life,we sometimes gotta learn how to accept the DIFFERENCE and SEE the GOODNESS!
Sometimes we can't judge with our own eyes and ears without knowing the history(family background,experience we have been through) behind the truth.
In friendship,It's not easy to find a friend that will have empathy towards you when you're in trouble and also trustworthy one.
In love relationship,It's easy to find a good guy.BUT it's not easy to find a good lover. A person who understand you ,who can tolerate with you and et cetera.That is why lots of break ups.People seems to think break up is the easiest solution and easiest way out which is kinda selfish.But it all depends sometimes,maybe it's the best for them when HATRED occur towards each other.Because it's easy to forgive but not easy to forget.
To those who think I'm always not there for them when they needed me the most.I'm really really SORRY.I'm just a normal human.I wish I can be there for YOU.I can't please everyone everyday.I aint perfect .And no one is perfect.Therefore,teach me to be a better person.You're all my teachers .Guide me to the right path when I did anything wrong.I'm still learning to be a BETTER PERSON!
Ciao.xoxo.SMILE ALWAYS
love,
Jean.(:

0 comments:
Post a Comment