Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank God!

I wanna thank God for my friends and family,beautiful place I'm living in now.
Be grateful that we're all safe .And Pray with a sincere heart for those earthquakes victim.Lord,Have Mercy Upon them and forgive their sins as we forgive those who sin against us.Oh Lord,only one thing I'm asking from you .I know It's kinda huge wish.But please grant my wish.I hope that the Earthquake will stop .Lord,please safe them from natural danger .AMEN


Fear won't get you where you want to go. It's not easy to head off into uncharted waters, but every journey starts with a first step. Fear will keep you from taking that first step, from untying the boat from the dock. Fear will also keep you from making new discoveries. Don't let fear keep you tied up, set sail and see what God has planned for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment