Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, May 16, 2011

The L's

Those that truly love have roots that grow towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms have fallen from their branches, they find that they are one tree and not two.

1.) Have you ever been asked out?
Yeah.

2.) Where was your default picture taken?
On facebook ,at daorae restaurant.On twitter,in my car.

3.) What's your middle name?
Celine.My confirmation name ^^

4.) Your current relationship status?
Single and complicated

5.) Does your crush like you back?
No idea.

6.) What is your current mood?
HUNGRYYYY...Where's my Breakfast?!!! :P

7.) What color of underwear are you wearing?
Red. :)

8.) What color shirt are you wearing?
wearing a pyjamas dress actually.white with red stripes.

9.) Missing something?
I think so.I'm sure in one's life ,they gonna miss something.

10.) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I will not hurt the guy I currently crush.I will study harder for my SPM.I will take care of my body when I was little.

11.) If you must be an animal for one day, what?
a puppy ?:)

12.) Ever had a near death experience?
Erm.yeahh.almost get hit by a car.

13.) Something you do a lot?
Online,singing,hanging out and going to school

14.) The song stuck in your head?
When I need you.

15.) Who did you copy and paste this from?
a person that share the same name with me.

16.) Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Putri,Vijay and Cyril

17.) When was the last time you cried?
can't remember.Probably last month .teehee

18.) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Nope.

19.) If you could have one super power what would it be?
Read people's mind

20.) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Face

21.) What do you usually order from starbucks?
Coffee and whipcream

22.) What's your biggest secret?
secret are meant to be secret

23.) Favorite color?
Black,purple,pink

24.) Do you still watch kiddie movies or tv shows?
Once in a bluemoon

25.) What's on your walls?
Photo comments,pictures and etc.

26.) What are you?
Christian Chinese.A Mischievous kind of girl

27.) Do you speak any other language?
Yes.

28.) What's your favorite smell?
Vanilla and fruity smell

29.) Describe your life in one word.
Lovable

30.) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Nope

31.) What are you thinking about right now?
Studying and Him

33.) What should you be doing?
Studying for my upcoming exam .

34.) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Him

35.) How often do u talk to God?
Everyday.

36.) Do you like working in the yard?
NO.

37.) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Jean.

38.) Do you act differently around the person you like?
Initially, then when I get to know them,I'm gonna show them my true colours.

39.) What is your natural hair color?
Brown

40.) Who was the last person to make you cry?
My friend.



Having a guy break your heart and saying "we can still be friends" is like your dog dying and your mom saying "you can still keep it"

0 comments:

Post a Comment