Keep smiling, keep dreaming & keep laughing though this world is not as beautiful as heaven. Life is short, just enjoy it ♥
"A smile is a powerful weapon;you can even break ice with it .-unknown-
Feeling kinda ease today and funny & random thing happened that make me smile:)
teeheexD
We ate steamboat last saturday, 14th May 2011.Had fun with Jenny ,Kyle,Vivian and Diamond. hahahaxD .I can't stop laughing looking at Vivian and her bf playing around like kids :P Those were priceless. Hahas..They were so sweet,the cutest couple I've ever seen. teehee :D The food and drinks were not bad.
I gave her three heart cupcakes and a card !!!LOL .I seriously going to miss her. D':
We headed to MCD and yumcha & chit chat & watching 'live dramas' until 1a.m. HAHA.Took a lot of pictures and laughed almost the whole time :P
Communication really can strengthen our bonds among our friends.Without communicating,we would not understand people better.Afterall,we cannot read minds and we are from different family.Meeting them is another gift to my life. :)
Ohh yeah,pictures from Jenny's Advance Birthday!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment