Worshipping God is good for you. In a world where there are many things competing for your devotion and worship, God is the only one that delivers and doesn't disappoint. Putting anything above God will ultimately let you down and leave you feeling empty.So sing praises, lift your hands in the air and give glory to God. It's good for you!
11.7.2011 ,Monday.
I suppose to have a full day school holiday.But my maths teacher set a test for us.I sat for maths paper 2 this morning .I didn't really study so I left 3 questions and yeah hopefully all the 7 question I answered it correctly .
hehes
I went to MCD to celebrate Jerry's belated after that.And now here I am typing this blog in Imax. Hmm...I realise many teenagers love to 'da gei' aka online gaming .
I don't really play games .so,I did not join my friends .I scared I might get addicted and neglect my studies .
10.7.2011
I went to Oldtown kopitiam to meet up with Aik Wee babe because she will be leaving for Australia this Wednesday .T_T
Chat a lot with Shi Yun and Ivy :D I wish to have reunion like this every year ;)
Gonna miss Ivy so much.Her sweet smile and korean baby face . X)

0 comments:
Post a Comment