Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, July 18, 2011

I read this and I am so worry now... Dx from someone's blog =/

As a former form 6 student, I have deep sentiments towards it. Honestly, it's a very good one and a half year for me in terms of personal growth and maturity.To my opinion, form 6 is not a bad choice at all.

However, when one considers about form 6, there are considerable amount of drawbacks one should take note. First of all, form 6 is a very tough program. The time in form 6 is certainly not a bed of roses. To get something out of form 6, one must study. There will be a great deal of efforts and patience. You will need the discipline to study as much as 8 hours a day when time comes. I am not kidding when I said 8 hours. Please don't drop your jaw, because this is the extent of craziness that form 6 demands from a student. If you are not prepared to do so, think twice, form 6 might not be your choice.

If one really plans to go to local university, there are more reasons for you to study extremely hard. If you hadn't know, a cgpa of 3.5 will not get you any good course. Even courses like forensic science, physiotherapy etc etc will need a cgpa of 4.0 to ensure entrance to such courses. Do keep in mind, the percentage of students getting those grades is less than 1%. So it is seriously difficult to get such grades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment