Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Updates!SUMMARY of this year & outing


Panda passed away T.T ,28Nov2011,MON.May her soul rest in peace .AMEN!



Sis bought some chocolate from Langkawi!<3



Learnt how to make chapati at Ash's house




Won Macarons cupcakes from Mackie Mania for the 2nd time !xD




I finally Know the taste of Macarons !:)




Made for Mother's Day!




Birthday Presie from Sharon & Shir !:)




Last Day of school picture



Belated Deepavali celebration at Thurga's House!^^



Received lollipop from Sharon on the last day of school!:)



first time visited the old folks home with schoolmates! It was totally a great experience! It had really opened my eyes !



Enjoying ice cream on a hot weather with ASHAAA.lols







Graduation Night!



Studying with ASHMIN! :)





Ice cream !Bro treated me for the 3rd time I guess?




The last cupcake I've made so far =) for my classmates :D



Made for prayer meeting !




Shaz & Hana treated me some kuihs !simply delicious




Mum bought back goodies from Thailand !^^



Did Cupcakes at Ivy's house!



Someone I barely know /stranger treat me at Black Canyon!:D



Tried Chatime's drink for the first time in my life!



1st Time won a cupcake from Mackie Mania! :)



46 cupcakes made by mua for the orphans :)



Made for Jerry & Yoke Mei!



Made with sister



My Baking Has Improved a lot from time after time !!x)



Made Cupcakes for my friends for their Birthday !:)





MY BIRTHDAY CAKE!Thanks buddies :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment