Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Tall friend of mine :)

Okay since Shazana wrote about me in her blog.To be fair so I'm gonna describe her now .

Let's see I have had known her in Marian Convent.She was very friendly & a brilliant student,very good in studies and mix around with those intelligent students. Hmm..I think we did not really talk much that time because I think she's kinda arrogant xP When she entered my class for the first time,she became the center of attraction because of her height :)

We got closer when she came to SMC .I love to simply crap and talk to her because she's hilarious,have a great sense of humor that can make people laugh easily & make your day,comfortable to talk to because she's kinda open minded and won't get offended easily,she can ease your stress and worries ,very KIND and loving .She's too kind sometimes and people love to take advantage .That time I would lecture her a lot xP Oh yeah,she's also very supportive in everything you do & easy to get along with .x)
We don't give a damn about what people think about us.We used to sing in class,laugh out loud and debate so loud like no one's business xD She's one of a kind.It's not easy to find a friend like her .
I feel she looks cute in baju kurung .Oh yeah,we always share the same hobby which are EATING and SINGING =D I remembered that she loves jensen ackles a lot!
Still keeping the jensen ackles birthday card that I gave you ? :P Hey Shazana,I'm sure one day you'll find a guy that will love you for who you are.Just Have Faith in yourself!=D Stay positive yeah!

I would like to dedicate this song to you :)




STAY THE SAME BUDDY! Cause there's nothing about YOU I would change :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment