Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Freedom

It just went through my mind lately about Freedom.I guess all of us has more freedom as we grow up.As for me,I feel I have lots of freedom.My house has NO RULES.My parents seldom interfere in what I do.
And that shape me to be more Independent,able to make decision on my own and brave enough to face my working and social life I guess.
All of us wants and need freedom .Even animals want freedom.But sometimes too much freedom will lead to bad influence.So I guess everything got to be average including freedom . I feel like playing games lately but I scared I might get addicted .So yeah freedom got to work with Self-control.You got to be able to control yourself by avoiding temptations and stuff.I seriously hate TEMPTATION ! It affects my life so much !
I feel like going clubbing and have fun like no one's business.D':
To be honest,my parents dislike me to go clubbing.
FYI,I'm free from school from yesterday onward and I'm missing school like SO SO MUCH NOW! Damn ,you will never know how I felt.I've been thinking about it since yesterday and felt so sad.
As for now, I'm going to find a job,relax my mind and also hang out with friends.I'm so gonna enjoy Christmas and New Year celebrations ! Meanwhile,I got to do housechores and take care of Lucky everyday!=) I hope I will have my Peace of mind during this long holidays. Take care and God Bless peeps.Peace out yeah! ciao.

0 comments:

Post a Comment