Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 26, 2013

26/4

Today was my church area prayer meeting.It had been a while ..I finally participate back in the discussion ! as usual we had disagreement which leads to debate but we did had a peacemaker so it does balance it up. It was nice to feel warm and comfortable to reunite as brothers and sisters. We have had potluck and I made Moist Chocolate Cake xD MOIST CHOCOLATE CAKE ! Oh yeah,we're going to have an event which requires 200 pieces of finger food. And that coincident made me involve in making it success .Felt excited and at the same time nervous about it . Hope everything goes well. For some reason, I'm proud that I'm from a Malay school which consist of Chinese, Indian and Malay . =) MY WORKING LIFE STARTING TO GET SUCK ! anyway, I can make it through ! Feel free to inbox me on facebook and ask me if you want to know about it x)

0 comments:

Post a Comment