The new and active me ! I lost 10kg in one year. My friends were curious and amazed because I lost a size . I have NO secret .REALLY.Just busy working and eat less.I've been eating healthily !I don't consume carbonated drinks, junk food nor having supper in my diet ! I hate people making assumption that I lose weight because eating slimming pills ! I don't DO fake stuff ! I've been complaining about my Elephant legs lately . It's stupid to be sad about it rather than doing nothing about it . Hope you people continue in supporting me . Love my Family and my Besties ! I feel healthier than before.Thanks a lot..muacks <3 .


Mother's Day is just around the corner..It's a VERY special and important event to me because my mum is my second most important person in my LIFE !
0 comments:
Post a Comment