Saturday, June 15, 2013
In the process of learning and understanding
Perhaps many parents NEVER told their child/children the importance of staying a VIRGIN until you get married. Virginity is a sacred gift /special gift from God. We should all respect the Gift that God gave us . It is nothing special anymore once you lose it to someone who's unsure whether he can take care and be responsible for You. Perhaps teenagers these days never have the Knowledge of knowing the purpose of our FAITH/religion disagree of having sex before Marriage.
It is very disappointing but who am I to say.
I'm glad that I've met a few good guys in my life that RESPECT me .Religion play a very important role in my life. Thank you God for making me realize how unique and special my life is . Thanks for the challenges and test that you put me through. AMEN!

0 comments:
Post a Comment