Friday, August 15, 2014
Singapore life
I seriously never have the thought of coming to Singapore to work .In my mind I just want to earn more money and save them for my future . Perhaps I am blessed and lucky to be here . The beginning is always the hardest but I am already here for four months .Happy four months anniversary for me to be a survivor in the most high cost of living country .he he . When there is a will, there will always be way . I hope my performance will improve till perfection . My cousin and mum kept saying SG is the best place to be. In fact, I am starting to make myself fall in love with this place . Hard work pays that's all I can say about working life here . If you want to make your life more meaningful, my advice is learn the hard way.

0 comments:
Post a Comment