Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

random post

Yesterday, my sis's friend came to my house to study.And so after studying, we were planning to go for a jog around my house area.While sis and her friend were waiting for me outside of the house,suddenly a punjabi old man came and asked a question.LOLOL! He said' Is that Jesus picture?' (the one outside my house).Then my sis answered'yeah' .He said'why Jesus don't have beard'? =.=" LOL!
Weird huh?suddenly he came and asked such question..
We went jogging for like an hour .Haha.Kinda fun though cause we were crapping a lot.
And we visited the new shopping mall.kinda awkward actually because there were no one loafing around there .There were just us and those workers.
Oh yea,today i've just finished my SPM trials.(:
Argh...next is SPM in like one and a half month more.D:

I know my blog is damn plain.I'm just so lazy to edit it anyway.hehe
Argh..I'm so bored now..I wish that Chonny would post his new video now .Hey People,please subscribe him ya because he will not post his new video until he reached 100,000 subs. Haih.
Here's his channel link.
http://www.youtube.com/user/mychonny?blend=1&ob=4



kay lar.ciao.;DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment