Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Updated my blog finally:D



sat 19sept2009,my uncle gave me some money as a study encouragement.Hopefully I'll do well in my SPM.




I bought a new nail polish.:D




My old nail polish.


sun 20sept2009,I went to Jusco,Tesco and MCD drivethru.Sharon,Shirley and I played bowling and we walked to many places.Our last destination is MCD drivethru.It was kinda fun though.We crap alot and laugh alot.Unfortunately,we cant watch any movie that day because all the MOVIES are FULL.sobx.anyway,we did enjoy ourselves.


On mon 21sept2009,I went to Jusco again with sis and her friend,sheena.We managed to watch a movie.
The title is A Perfect Getaway(18PL)Synopsis: Honeymooning couple Cliff (Steve Zahn) and Cydney (Milla Jovovich) is hiking an eleven-mile trail in Hawaii when they cross paths will ex-military man Nick (Timothy Olyphant), who earns their trust by helping them navigate a particularly treacherous mountain cliff. The trio runs into a group of girls whose parents are begging them to return home following reports that a couple has been murdered on one of the other islands. The suspects in the killings are a young white couple, and when Cliff and Cydney meet Nick's free-spirited girlfriend Gina (Kiele Sanchez), tension starts to rise. The further the foursome walk together, the more delicate the balance of trust and suspicion becomes.

I think if you watch it then you would understand more.It was kinda interesting and exciting because you would kept wondering who was the killer.And the ending part was so romantic.(:

Here's some pic I took on that day.

Sis and her friend.



Bought Big Apple's Donut for my Bros.


Thurs,24sept2009

Today,I went for a haircut at a saloon near my house.I'm not satisfy with it actually because I'm always not satisfy.So I'm not gonna post a pic of my new haircut.hehe:P

0 comments:

Post a Comment