13 feb 2010, New Year Eve was my last day of work in UO as a Van Houten Chocolate promoter.I will always remember this day because I miss 'him' alot. anyway,I'm gonna move on with my life with no regrets.Thank you,Carbury.
Okay after work,I went for my reunion dinner.Ate in Eipoh restaurant.The dishes was okay .My family & I ate lou sang,fish,prawn,mushroom with sea cucumber,dried prawn rice,shark fin soup,piglet(which I don't eat that) and etc.Haha.forgot one dish.nvrmind.
14 feb 2010,1st day of New Year.I went to my grandmother's house.We have pot luck there.So yeah,the food was okay I guess.I didnt really eat because I ate my breakfast kinda late.Collected around 7 packets of angpow :)My uncle urged me to open the angpow =.=" Then went home.At nite,I went to my cousin house,michelle.Have fun chatting with her & snapping pictures.we played 'pop'.Haha.I know people will say it's childish but I just love it ^^Anyway,thanks to sha & shir for it :DD
15feb 2010,went to my grandma's house(mother side).I enjoyed myself there.We ate cendol & bak ku teh.yummmy...Then,my small little cousies came .They were so adorable.lols. My uncle brought a bottle of China candies! My family enjoying the candies :)) hehe.The candies was unsual so I like it ^^. Capture lotsa pic with cousies.
16feb2010,Christ came to my house .as usual gotta be his baby sitter .
So yeah,made maggi mee,played fireworks and played computer with him.
After he finished his mee,capture some picture of him then he went home.Thought of going to pasar malam but plan failed.
To view the pictures just log in my fb photo album :D http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=148163&id=599043095

0 comments:
Post a Comment