Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Awesome saturday

Hang out with sis & sheena yesterday.In the afternoon,we went to jj for shopping. :)
I bought Nivea mask & also got free mask sample frm skin food.Hope it works because my face is kinda sensitive nowadays due to hot weather I guess.haih.late nites tats y.hehes...Oh yea,bought new shades :DD Capture lotsa & lotsa pictures .teehee =D

After shopping and stuff,We went to PappaRich & ate our lunch there.The food was okay but the service was DARN slow due to lack of workers I guess.
Talking about the price ..hmm...KL price loh just like kopitiam loh...Next,I wanna try T.O.S...havent try yet :P Gonna belanja sha&shir with my 1st salary :)) HAHA!


Pictures:



Me with my new shades




sheena,sis & I



Sis & I




Sheena & I



US


Sis & sheena



PappaRich small kitchen



Sis & I




Sheena's Milo dinosaur








mini curry pau


Mua Iced Milk tea



Sheena's chicken wings




Pappa Fish&Chips














0 comments:

Post a Comment