Actually I don't celebrate Pai Tin Gong.But it was kinda usual thing for me evry year to help out to decorate & take home food during this celebration.Because there were so much foods.so yeah,don't want to waste it.Hmm...I came at around 11.00 pm .Helped my aunt to fold the papers into olden days gold money shaped.Then help to build a mountain with that folded papers.Mum& sis helped out too .After building finished,we waited till 12 am then burnt the papers.
They celebrated it to worship the Heaven's God for prosperity & wealth.
After finished burning the papers into ashes,we packed those fruits & kuihs.Took home some. :) Anyway,I enjoyed myself that night because I love to talk with my aunt ,feel the cool air,folding the cute papers and watching fireworks .Ohh yea,I've fun sms-ing someone.you know who you are.You made my night too !:D Hilarious fella.LMAOXD
Here's the pictures

me before going to grandma's house :P


Pai San stuff












My grandma.she was smiling.teehee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment