Then,suddenly I fell down at the food court stairs..What a bad day.I felt so bad luck on the day itself.After walking for one hour plus,I was hoping that she would call me or something.Finally,she called me up .Sigh of relieve..pheww..with my blueblacked knee I went to find her & she told me she came late actually.After that,we met up with her guy friend.Later on,we ate our dinnerlunch at pizza hut.He was like kinda angry in a funny way because she came late.So, he kept asking my friend to treat him in a "merajuk" way.But in the end,he treated us.I wanted to reject the treat but he kept saying that I've paid him already.He just took my 50cent.I was like =.=" .I don't even know him also. weird huh?
The most bad luck thing is that the Lenses I bought was not suitable for my eyes.It was like one side with no power & one side with so high power.So,I can say as one side blind.=.="
So my advice is that,if you want to buy cheap lens you got to take risk.If you want to buy good lens like in the optical shop,you got to pay more.So now,should I buy a new lens? o.O
My knee :(


I worked on sunday as a Marigold=Vitagen promoter .I met a new guy friend so he introduced himself.LOL.kinda awkward actually.then,I've a crush on my colleague for a while.But then,later on kind of hate his attitude.So yea,It went off just like that I guess. Ohh yea,I met two weird OLD customer!totally annoying & pissed off!!What's the problem with him ??!! Want to bully girls because dress up like an idiot gangster with his gold chain??!!If you judge me,you're just defining yourself.Stop being childish old folk!!Can't you see me busy ??& you think you so great is it??say me a liar & stuff!!I hate people accuse me !Why people are so greedy,can't they understand the meaning of sample/tester?!!which means taste a little not full cup.If you want full cup then buy yourself larh.Nothing is free ,so It's consider good already because I'm willing to pour for you to try.Grr! Hope you can deal reading my miserable promoter life.But then,I'm really grateful because God sent a friend beside me when I was promoting.At least,got someone to complain to.Thanks Sheena.I'm really glad you're there when I need you.HUG*
I hope bad things won't happen anymore.I'm sick of getting dissapointed of my sucking life.
So yea,these are just the starting of holidays.Looking forward for miracles to happen.

0 comments:
Post a Comment