Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Skol life.4June2010.(:

Lined up at the Basketball court as usual.Met Pash today & luckily she came or not I would be the only girl in class.Then,It would be pretty lonely.So yeah,Pn. Tan asked all the Lower Six to join the Heritage walk thingy.Each class must have 5 participants.But then,half of our class absent.So,everyone in my class wrote their names.Later,Pn. Tan checked the list of names & she said our class were with the highest participants.Damn proud of LSA1.;D Teehee. MUET lesson was pretty boring today probably because there were lotsa absentees so teacher has no mood to teach.I was shocked when teacher said she gonna phone up those absentees.=.=" Economics lesson was boring & interesting at the same time.He always would ask me questions to get my attention .HEHE .& yea,sometimes I'm dreaming & sometimes answer with confidence.;D
Everything was nice today nothing really happen.But then,was happy to meet my Godbro today.So yea,HappY Holidays Everyone !!:D

Before enjoying my hols,I'm gonna do all my maths,PA,PS,BM & MUET Homework first;D

0 comments:

Post a Comment