& surprisingly there were many empty spaces behind.I don't know what had happened .
The movie was hilarious & interesting.(:
Later on,we went to Mapo restaurant & have our lunch there.We ordered five dishes.and I'm bloated with food .Never eat so much on a normal day before unless there were special occasions.After our lunch,Karen went home.So,left four of us loafing around jusco.I ate Baskin Robbin ice cream with my sis,we shared :). We end our hang out with the guys by capturing a few pictures.Hahas. Finally,Sis & I watched Prince of Persia.Overall,it was nice because of the graphics & nice actors.But I don't really fancy the storyline probably I felt that it was like not a fiction movie.We don't have such thing as Sands of time in the present days.Hmm..probably in the ancient days.

our dishes

Sis & Karen

Nick & Keenho

Sis & I enjoying our BR's ice cream

Final picture ;)

0 comments:
Post a Comment