I just love this oldest post of mine ^^
because I was damn optimistic :D
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
"To those who don't watch comedies,try to watch them.It's really nice watching because it can overcome your stress,cheer up your day and make you look even younger.Laughter is the best medicine to stay young and healthy.Who doesn't want to live their life happily and to the fullest each day?So,I hope everyone really enjoy themselves with their favourite hobbies.God Bless everyone!Smile always!
Take care :D"
4/1/10
"Faith make you strong.
I've been thinking alot lately.What will happen next? Reality is not as easy like what we saw in the dramas or movie .We cant predict our lifes.Will all good things happen to me & I would be living happily ever after.And rest in peace?
Bitterness moments making me stronger.My faith in you making me even stronger.
Idk.But I know the Holy Spirit has guide me throughout my life.I've realised that I've done lotsa mistakes & I everyday I'm trying to be a better person. I've learnt how to forgive & forget.=)
I will be grateful & appreciate my life.I love you, my God.You are my all in all.
Thank you,my Lord.I know you're always near me .I can feel your presence.
From what I've become now is a gift from God.I'll cherish every seconds & everyone that came into my life.AMEN"
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Ups & Down
Life was born with ups & downs.
I've deleted all the previous sad post because I want my readers to cheer up & keep holding on..
Life need lotsa patience,understanding, & tolerance..Don't ever put too much hatred or revenge in your heart.You can kill urself ! Rmb that!

0 comments:
Post a Comment