Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, February 3, 2011

YUM SINGG

On Chinese New Year Eve,I went to Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant and had had my dinner with four families.It started kinda late which was 8.30pm .Hmm..the dishes was not bad.I love the shark fin soup the most .There were like seven dishes such as yee sang,steam fish,piglet with pao,steam prawns,broccoli with fried wantan and glutinous rice with dried prawns.Oh yeah,our dessert was longan drink.I drank two types of wine and it was from my uncle :D
First day of Chinese New Year,woke up around 8a.m.I went to 7eleven for a while to top up my phone and bought Eno for brother.Gawdd..He was ill on his birthday.It was a bad day for him though.Later,I did some homework .When the clock struck 11.30 a.m., I was in a rushed to get ready.My family and I reached my granny's house for pai lin around 12.30pm I guess.Haha.The food just arrived.Guess the caterer loves us :P
If you're wondering what we ate on that day.We ate indian food!It was awesome!hahas..I felt that it was unique to eat different style during Chinese New Year.We chatted and looked around .Hmm..something was missing.sigh.Children ! All of us were all grown up.And and I'm the youngest there.That makes me wonder "when would my cousins have a child?".It would be merrier to have children around.
At around 2.40pm I left my granny's house for Sam's house.Reached Sam's house around 3 something .At first it was pretty awkward to be the only girl there and we were all peers .Later on,It was pretty fun to see their childishness.HAHA.
We played blackjack and used our sweets as the bet.Funny moments :P Then,we played Monopoli and suddenly there were visitors so we got to clear everything up and went to the kitchen and played UNO cards.We played UNO until 6 something I guess.It was hilarious to talk some random stuff.Kyle's dad fetched me and Phil home.P/s:I drank a tin of Carlsberg beer but failed to make me drunk. :P
At night,I went to Michelle's house and we played 'diu yu' It was fun :D because I won the first round kekeke.Then we drank wine and Martell thingy (very high alcohol) Thought of sleeping over but the plan failed because we do not have any extra clothes or toothbrush.sigh .Anyway,when I reached home ,I felt a little drunk so I went to bed.hehes.



that until you learn how to say 'no', you will never be able to fully say 'yes'. Unless you know how to set boundaries to form your safe space, you will always be concerned that saying 'yes' might put you in danger. So you will always pull back a little from saying 'yes' with your whole heart. Paradoxically, knowing how to say 'no' to form boundaries gives much more power to your 'yes'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment