Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, February 25, 2011

random post again

In order to move forward you must open yourself to new experiences. There is no failing, only results. Be courageous and push yourself to new heights. Besides, what is going to happen if you make a bad decision? - You will learn from it. The more results you make, the faster you will reach your destination.

I feel that I'm getting more concern about my looks than other people's looks.Sigh
Probably low self-esteem? hmm...I don't know.But I know I have the confidence in myself..I'm like depend everything to my heart and feelings.for example: I'm hungry but I don't feel like going to the canteen.therefore,I just stop myself from eating.

I had the scared and sad kinda feeling in my heart that stop me from doing stuff I want to do.I just don't know what had happened to me.
Hope nothing bad gonna happen.
should be optimistic Jean! Live Life to the Fullest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment