I watched an action movie called Red Eye!The protagonist was so pretty! Gawd..she has cheekbones,flawless skin and gorgeous face structure!That makes me felt that God created human so beautiful.But it is true that not-so-pretty person learnt more and behave better than a pretty person?
eyy,back to the movie thingy.Hmm...that lady she was a very good-hearted person and a normal lady .She was kinda like a hotel manager I guess.She managed a room for those V.I.P .Due to that,a group of killer planned to kill that V.I.P and used her dad as a hostage too.So,she gotta rescue both of them .Here's the killer plan:1.Jack planned to shoot a bomb into the V.I.P's room therefore in order to change the room where the bomb should be target at,Jack asked that lady to change that V.I.P's room.2.He sent someone to watch over her dad and used her dad to assault her.If their planned failed,her dad will be killed. Therefore,the head of the killer group named Jack pretended to be a nice man.
The starting of the show was damn smooth.I thought It was a love movie at first.I was busy making muffin before that so I didn't realise the title.Uhuh!That explains why I didn't know It was an action movie.
Yeah,so this Jack he pretended to be a good guy until she reached into the aeroplane.It was so exciting in the aeroplane because Jack was very cruel.She got rid of Jack by stabbing a pen in his neck.Half of the pen went into his neck.Can you imagine that?(Her Braveness did amazed me)
Well,of course she managed to get away from Jack after a lot running in the airport.She managed to rescue the V.I.P by a phone call.And you know what ?The phone out of sudden 'low battery' so she couldn't phone her dad.That moment I felt lost of Hope.Guess what? at last her dad managed to save her by shooting Jack with a gun.AWW..such a great show! eventhough I lost a lot of Hope and being impatient sometimes :P I know I aint a good story teller.I will try to type a better story next time because I'm a bit lazy now. Have a nice day peeps! Heaps of Love :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment