Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Jeanette's Day

Based on my title I'm pretty sure you know what I'm going to blog about. And You know what ? I found out there were actually 3 person sharing the same birthday as mine!HAHA! such a miracle :P
Actually I have no idea about my friends my birthday celebration!seriously :D They were kinda cold to me in school!Did not wish me that and come to think about it maybe that was the reason for me being a bit down.But I did not really mind when I was in school because I thought they have already forgotten and it was not that sincere to remind your friends about your birthday.
Hmm...so yeah that was how my day roughly was.Oh yeah,I did not expect certain people to wish me.I was feeling kinda lucky actually.My classmates have had sang a birthday song for me and I was kinda speechless :P

I went home with my emo kinda look,took a shower and I slept until 6pm.LOL! I overslept and I saw my sms .Vivian texted me and she asked me to come at 5.45pm .Kyle texted me that he will confirm with me later whether he will be joining us or not.
So, I make up a little bit ,dress up and rushed a bit.Vivian said she had already reached .Feeling kinda guilthy .Hence,I asked her to enter the room first.When I reached there,I saw two guys with their fedora hats in our room! A bit surprise and was a bit shy.Gosh! I don't know how to react so I just laughed for a while.sigh.It was Kyle and Edward! Gosh!I didn't expected him to lie that Edward and Harris was not free to come!sigh ..I really thought Kyle got transportation problem too! D'=

Hmm...so,we sang our favourite songs as usual.Then after a while,they said they wanted to go to the toilet xD Here comes the speechless part.LOL.The Television suddenly turned into black colour screen and I thought blackout or something.LMAO!Kyle and Edward came in with a cake and the television screen changed into a birthday song !
I was like don't know what to do and don't know how to react and don't know what to say.Gawdd,those feelings were priceless!xD
We took lots of crazy pictures,dance(backside dance What The..!XD) like crazy and do crazy crazy stuff as usual !!xDDLOLOL!
I felt so blessed,lucky and touched to have such friends/FAMILY.Really..From the bottom of my heart I want to thank my daddy=Kyle,sisters=vivian &jenny,uncle=edward,grandpa=Harris and sister in law =IVY! :DD Not forgotten ,my darling=sharon, babe shirley and uncle nicholas for those wishes ,JESSC forever <3!
I felt so loved for having them to support me and be there for me!xDD










































Love is the opposite of logic. Logic is argumentative, aggressive upon the mind, splits the world into right and wrong, us and them. Love is generative, compassionate, embracing all creation. Logic pays attention to what is being said. Love pays attention to how things are said. Logic leads to debate. Love leads to communion. Practice love to be closer to God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment