Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Freaky Friday

Today is April Fool's Day.I didn't get fool by anyone because I'm smart at reading people's expression I guess=P Hahas.Hmm...Today no extra class! teehee.
And went home with K's mum's car together with vivi.I actually enjoyed a bit because we went to the T-shirt tailor shop.I've never designed T-shirt for my school before.Hmm..I'm actually just average in sense of creativity I guess.Therefore,don't have the confidence yet to design T-shirt and have never tried designing one .I saw cute small little puppies at the pet shop near super kinta.AWW..they were so adorableee!
I wish I had one.sigh .Out of sudden I've heartache.Probably because of those touching song in the car .I don't know.I can't read my heart sometimes.I wish I could.
Anyway,Have a nice weekend peeps!


When you are at a loss of what to do, do nothing. Doing nothing can be very wise. When you pause doing things, you become more aware of God's presence, and often an unexpected solution to your question will arise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment