Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Driving Test!!! =) Im feeling so lucky now

Yay!!*jump with full of joy*
I've PASSED my driving test!! :DD
So Happy....I hope I will improve my driving and can drive like a professional.HEHE=P
Actually,I dont think I drove good on my test day..probably God sent a good samaritan as my tester.:D Really grateful & wanna thank God & my Holy Spirit that help me all this while..But my mum said It's because of my hard work .I drove illegally twice before my exam. I also prayed & ask God for his help.

Anyway,thanks for all your supports.I wanna thank my friends for wishing me good luck too.My dad prayed to the Holy Spirit too.Thanks dad :D


I'm proud to say that I've passed because of everyone.So,everyone deserve a thank you .Lastly,I wanna thank my tester vry much !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment