I got a recipe from someone's blog.not gonna mention who but I wanna thank her for publishing it :)
Ingredients
A
125g of butter
100g of sugar
2 eggs..
B
( boiled )
50g of cocoa powder..
90g of sugar..
150ml of water..
( sift )
150g of flour..
1 tsp of baking powder..
1/2 tsp of sodium bicarbonate..
Icing
( boil )
150ml of corn oil
100g of cocoa powder
1 cup of condensed milk
She did not write any method of making it but I'm gonna share my tips of making it.
Firstly,to prepare mixture A .Beat the sugar & the butter by using a wooden spoon(if u have the energy to beat) into a mixing bowl or electric mixer .Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Little do we know that it is one of the most important baking steps in the entire recipe. For best results, it should really take 8 to 10 minutes to complete, but many recipes indicate less time.
Then add in the egg one at a time until it's mix completely.
Meanwhile, boil the B ingredients.Make sure to boil it with a small fire or it might burn.Do remember to stir it too.Let it cool down for a while.Then,slowly stir it into the mixing bowl.
Later,mix the sifted flours into the mixing bowl. Make sure it's mix completely by scraping the wooden spoon and mix it evenly.Lastly, pour it into the muffin cup and bake it at 160C-190C until it's dark brown in colour.Then, use a toothpick to poke it until reach the bottom of the muffin to see whether it'll fully cook.If it stick on the toothpick,it means it's not ready yet.so,make sure the toothpick is clean before you take the muffin out from the oven.
I did not use icing because I scared it might be too sweet.but If you love icing,you may put a little on top (:
The moist chocolate muffin is not really sweet.It's bittersweet.So,next time I'm gonna try it with icing :D
Here's the pictures of it :))

Before baking ...you may use ice cream scoop to measure it evenly.

Baking in the HOT oven..

Freshly baked from my oven .((:

A smiley =) I didnt make the smiley on purpose actually.I just realise it after baking all the cupcakes =D

It's worth making by yourself than buying outside. So,what are you waiting for? Just give it a try and satisfaction guarantee.

0 comments:
Post a Comment