Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, March 1, 2010

Tuesday oh tuesday:)

Went to parade with shirley. When we reached parade,we walked as fast as we could .Then bought the wolfman movie ticket.The movie overall were kinda exciting and the loud volume really freak me a little. After that we went to thai fair to look for our bahulu thai .teehee =) .unfortunately,there were no bahulu stall...haih..
So yeah,we look for our lunch which is the tom yam thai...mmm...yummy...There were not enough place to sit at the stall...So we 'ta pao' the food and asked for extra bowl ,chopstick,spoon & folk..The workers were so friendly & generous.We went to the food court and eat..hehes :D A little awkward but we enjoyed ourselves eating the sizzling & delicious tom yam ((:
After eating,we walked around and snap lots of pictures.hehes:P

Shirley's dad came and fetched us to jusco .HAHA=D Reached jusco.When I was talking with shirley,I saw someone familiar .but that person just pretend don't know.So,we went to the bowling place and thought of playing bowling.but finally didnt play because I don't feel like playing..HEHE^^

Then we walked to capcom & captured lotsa pictures.We walked around to find water filter because we were damn thirsty. Haih...I just don't know why they took away the water filter :( we thought we could save some money .So then,we went to the supermarket and bought a big bottle of cold water.HEHE :) So yeah,we shared.That's how we save money.hahas :P The water was so refreshing making me even more alert . hehes.Then,we walked to popular & then MPH. While capturing ourselves in MPH , a guy was staring at us.lols. Then dad called me.Time to go home already.We went down to buy Aunty Anne's Pretzel.Bought one and shirley shared with me.Thanks shirleys :))
You really cheer up my day .I will remember to treat you went I get my cheque already .hehes. :D
While waiting for mum finished her work ,we captured crazy pics in the car.LOL.I learnt how to be a tigeress from her.ROARRR!! LMAOXD
Fetched shirley home and I went to my room and on9.Then slept until 9.30 pm.Slept so soundly until couldnt hear my hp buzzling.LOL.



Our Thai Tom Yam :))



JES. Capcom


In MPH :)



I'm tigeress. She's the prey.hehe :D







Tigeress..ROARRRRRRRR!!!
I know this is damn hilarious.LMAOXD.We laughed out loud in the car when we saw this picture.I cant believe I can do such a scary roar...LOL! :DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment