Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Imperfect life

Sometimes I wonder why some people cant grow fat. :(
Is it family genes or the way they eat or they exercise?
But I know someone which don't exercise at all & eat a lot..And she's still very thin..
Is Fat a crime? Many ppl look down on fat ppl .which kinda sad and hurting thing.
So yeah,recently my dark circle is getting worse :X
So,I'm trying SkinFood products currently.I hope the salmon brightening eye serum works . Hopefully no more dark circles :(( It's worse than when I was sitting for SPM last year.

Oh Lord,please help those who are really down because of their weaknesses .Strengthen them with confident & help them to stay happy & be optimistic no matter what circumstances.& also Help me to gain the spirit to lose weight.AMEN

0 comments:

Post a Comment