Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Had fun hanging out with JE.S.S & LG

Overall,Jigglypuff Rawks because of their geng-ness in bowling!!! LOLOL :DD
Hmmm...doraemon & siu yeh chai also not bad lar...create dramas the whole time..ROFL:D
So yeah,I met doraemon & my dear at jusco at 3.30pm ....Then,we walked to capcom and pretended didnt see siu yeh chai..LMAOXD..
After that,siu yeh saw us then we headed to the bowling centre...Played bowling and I got the second place ((; *applause to me* .So yeah,my dear got the highest which was 102 .1st place goes to her .*bangga* LOL!=)
We watched alice in the wonderland at 4.45p.m. The movie was kinda plain but the graphics were good .teehee.But the sittings were great. Credits to me for getting good seats.(bought a day earlier)We sat at the 2nd last row of the cinemaXD..
actually was not in a good mood that day..feel like barking at people..

P/s:so yeah,sry if I did anything..






Green ball .My lucky ball :)



Our scores :)


Dear & muacks





Our tickets :P





In shir's mum's car :DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment